Obama naked with unicorn!

by Gimpei | 22:43 in |


Wowa! What do we have here? Obama naked, getting a sensual rubdown from a unicorn. I think what makes this painting classy is the painstaking detail on the unicorn's buttocks. Makes me think of the horses that Whitman rides through Leaves of Grass:

A gigantic beauty of a stallion, fresh and responsive to my caresses,
Head high in the forehead, wide between the ears,
Limbs glossy and supple, tail dusting the ground,
Eyes full of sparkling wickedness, ears finely cut, flexibly moving.

His nostrils dilate as my heels embrace him,
His well-built limbs tremble with pleasure as we race around and return.

I but use you a minute, then I resign you, stallion,
Why do I need your paces when I myself out-gallop them?

Even as I stand or sit passing faster than you.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous on 3 February 2009 at 19:33

    the Daily Gimpei is going in a new and exciting direction of interdisciplinary synthesis. Slate will surely soon hire you.

     
  2. Anonymous on 4 February 2009 at 02:43

    this is great!! bring us more!