Skateboard+wiimote=Great Idea!

by Gimpei | 09:17 in |



I'll admit it: I am a wee bit prone to spiteful jealousy. But every so often something comes around that is just too damn good for me to dismiss with one of my withering philippics.

Take these dudes from the clip above who attached a wiimote to a skateboard allowing you to play Tony Hawk with an actual skateboard. This seems like a great way to mix exercise with fun. What I'd really like to see is some sort of contraption where the skateboard doesn't actually have to move. Instead you should be able to use your balance to change the position of the skateboard, and, with the help of some straps, jump at appropriate times.

Somebody make this; I'd buy it!

1 comments:

  1. Moko on 25 January 2009 at 22:55

    I'm surprised you didn't write, "why can't someone make a skateboard that doesn't have to move at all and that I can control from my couch"